BEST LAPTOP POWER BANKS
- Our Top Pick: Anker PowerCore III Elite Portable Battery Pack
- The Most Eco-Friendly: Nimble CHAMP Pro Portable Battery Pack
- The Most Versatile: Goal Zero Sherpa 100 AC Portable Power Bank
- The Most Durable: Omnicharge Omni Ultimate Portable Battery Pack
- Most Power: EcoFlow EFDELTA1300-AM Portable Power Station
HOW WE PICKED
We only selected battery packs with a power output of at least 60 watts. That’s the standard for many 13-inch notebooks, so any dependable power bank should have this capability. To be fair, some ultra portable laptops like, say, a MacBook Air can charge sufficiently with 30 watts.
If you’re looking to power up a full-size laptop with a 15-inch display, you should look for an option with power-output of 85 watts or more. For our top pick, we selected a battery pack with a built-in AC outlet, because it can charge just about any laptop, regardless of its screen size.
We carefully evaluated each product’s ability to charge more than your laptop, too. All products we selected have at least a duo of charging ports. The top picks can simultaneously power up to 4 devices.
Design, durability, and available warranty are also important factors we considered. A battery pack with enough power to charge a laptop is all but guaranteed to generate heat. The industry’s leading products have built-in tech to keep high temperatures in check, as well as to protect the connected devices from overcharging.
Find your next favorite laptop accessory among these power banks that made our list.1OUR TOP PICKAnker PowerCore III